No longer available RELIST Acme Flatwound 112 8ohm NEW PIX!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by emblymouse, Dec 31, 2015.

Tags:
  1. emblymouse

emblymouse exempt Supporting Member

Jan 22, 2006
    W'Sconsin
    Price:
    $399
    Nothing else like these out there, even the other Acme stuff. Total from the ground up design and custom NEO driver. Even the port design is incorporated into the cabinet bracing, and the rounded edge in front helps tame the chuffing you normally get when really pushing the bottom end. Which is what you are going to want to do!:D
    But this is not a subwoofer! Very muscular up though the mids, thick but clear. This is what you're going to like the most when gigging. Instead of 'cutting' through the mix you'll be plowing your own road. I had 2 of these powered by 800W and made me giggle it was so damn large! Outdoors on concrete? No PA support? Not a prob Bob.:thumbsup:
    This cab I ordered new about 2 years ago but I only used it about a dozen times when I needed both. Excellent shape, lived in it's LeCover. I've made a big change in my amp and it calls for something else. I might be interested in other lightweight hi efficiency cabs in trade. Trade value $475 For sale at $399
    Specs here, any questions let me know. Thanks!

http://acmebass.com/pdf/b112_flatwound.pdf

Attached Files:

2. emblymouse

Jan 22, 2006
    W'Sconsin
    37 lbs!

3. emblymouse

Jan 22, 2006
    W'Sconsin
    Sssold elsewhere

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 14, 2021