Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Relist Fender MIM Jazz w/ Duncan Pickups

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Oldie but noobe, Mar 21, 2005.

1. This is a super Clean MIM Fender Jazz with Seymour Duncans.It comes with a nonFender HSC. The cass is worn but solid. I just had it Setup with Daddario 45-105 a week ago.

345.00 Shipped Lower 48

Attached Files:

2. pepsican

pepsican

Oct 23, 2004
    iowa
    How is the action on that bass?

3. I Have not been arround bass very long I would guess Medium. Just a tad higher than my SR.

4. purfektstranger

purfektstranger

Apr 10, 2003
    Canada
    Damned that is a sweet color. Somebody wake up n buy it already!

5. Sutton

Sutton

Mar 3, 2005
    Plainwell, MI
    personally dont like the color....it reminds me of the Mark Hoppus bass

6. :p

7. I remember seeing this bass and being intrigued by the DIP switches in the pickups. Sadly, I'm not in a position to drop $$$ on a bass until after I've paid my income tax for this year.

8. 4Mal

4Mal Supporting Member

Jun 2, 2002
    Columbia River Gorge
    Those Duncan's are probably the AJJ's. If so the switches provide selectable EQ curves at the pup. Pretty nifty.

9. Thanks 4Mal :)

10. OK guys here is the cheapest new one, I could find Non B stock 439.00, no case, no Duncans (175.00 installed), no new strings and set up.

http://www.zzounds.com/item--FEN136200

So for 100.00 less you get all the above. What are you waiting for cheaper :scowl: :D

11. truckin88

truckin88

Oct 18, 2001
    Newburgh, NY
    that is an excellent deal. IF I had the money I would def buy, if you figure the going rate on ebay for a normal mim jazz is about 300, plus 30 shipped, and no hard case or duncans. BUMP for a bitchin deal!! Plus that color is getting hard to find and keeps its value!

12. I didn't know Agave Blue was particularly hard to find. I had an Agave Blue Jazz fretless for a while and let it go for far less than I should've. It is indeed one sweet color, plus you know that it means this is a recent alder-bodied MIM. This one's giving me gas but, as I said, Uncle Sam comes first... :meh:

13. Back at ya

14. konfishily

konfishily

Jan 24, 2004
    Brooklyn, NY
    Dang how did these things get so expensive? I got my MIM back in 99 and i got it for 330 bucks. Musiciansfriend also messed up and sent me a sunburst without the extra charge.

15. Yep Just like the stuff you selling :D

16. Scratch my earlier comments about Agave Blue - those new pics look more like Lake Placid Blue from the early 90s which is fairly hard-to-find.

Tom