1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Relist: Fodera/Mike Pope Model 2000 Preamp $199 Shipped!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by phishaholik, Apr 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. phishaholik

phishaholik Supporting Member

Aug 20, 2005
    Portland, Oregon
    Unfortunately I still don't have enough cash to pay for my Double Bass, so I'm going to let this awesome preamp go. This is THE most useful preamp pedal I've ever used. It has treble and bass boost, which are both very powerful. The lows are great through this thing, boost the bass and your signal is slamming. The preamp also features footswitchable mid boost/cut. You can cut the mids on the knob and use the footswitch for a great slap tone, or do what I do, and boost the mids and use it for a nice gain boost with a ton of cut. I love this preamp pedal, but I have to sell everything I can right now. It's in great shape and works flawlessly.

Price: $199 shipped CONUS. I take paypal and money order. These are super rare and haven't been made for quite some time.

DSCN0127.

Just a touch of dust in the pic.

Michael

2. phishaholik

phishaholik Supporting Member

Aug 20, 2005
    Portland, Oregon
    bump

3. tamkim

tamkim

Apr 12, 2010
    Hong Kong