1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Relist for blowout price: Jasmine ES100C Acoustic Electric $200

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by G On Bass, Mar 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SOLD and Paid

I need to make room for a new bass. Read the original thread for details and pics. I apologize for the re-list, bit I can't figure out how to edit the main title in the ad!

PM if interested.

It's gotta go!

2. Have not heard from buyer or received promised funds for 48 hours, so it's available again!

3. how is the action on this? stays in tune? case comes with it?

4. Action is good. I had it set up a while back and they could get it really low without rattling. Obviously action is a preference, but it is capable of being adjusted easily. Yes, it stays in tune and the case comes with it.

This is a good bass, not an e-bay cheapy. I just have it priced that way because I don't play it anymore and I have a 5-string on the way.

Thanks.

5. Case included.

6. B String

B String Supporting Member

Apr 11, 2002
    Los Angeles
    I have one of these basses. Don't let the price fool you.
    I've used mine on a number of sessions with great success.
    The big box gives it a bigger amplified and recorded sound.
    I like mine more than any of the Kelly basses I've played.
    Match it up with a Sansamp Acoustic DI and its magic.

7. Thanks for the love on this bass. It is a great one in immaculate condition. The only reason I've got it priced low is to hopefully move it without having to put it on 'the bay'.

This is the older Korean model, not the newer Indonesian ES50C.

8. More Pics

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.