1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Relist: FS: 1998 EBMM Sterling 4H $685.00 Shipped

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by BassSurfer, Aug 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Also:
    I know many of you are already aware of this, but since I am getting many Pm's on where it was made I would just like to disclose some further information.

This is an Ernie Ball Music Man Sterling NOT a "Sterling by Ernie Ball." These are two different basses and are not ONE.

I am listing this bass for one final time due to some misconceptions and the inability to edit my thread title. (which is crucial for those who are interested)

For sale is the extremely versatile Ernie Ball Music Man Sterling 4H in a Blue (not sure on the EXACT name) finish with a maple board. This is the best bass that I have ever played and hate to part with it, but I have my eye on something else that fits my band's music much better. You all know what it can do! It has the most comfortable neck I have ever played and the tonal options are ever expandable. I purchased this from the original owner locally and it is in great shape. All blemishes have been accounted for in the pictures below. They are typical markings and do not affect the playability at all. I will include some additional pictures later on, but just wanted to use the ones I have now to see if there is any interest.

Do you want a Stingray sounding bass but hate the weight or neck size? Well, this is it for you! (or a SLO special if you have the $)

I will pass the good fortune (great deal I received) to you and sell it for only $680.00 shipped in the CONUS. International buyers please contact me and MAYBE we can work something out.

image_1.

image_3.

image.

image_1.

image_2.

image_3.

image_4.

2. Blemish/Markings Photos

image.

image_1.

image_2.

image_3.

image_4.

image.

3. image.

4. dostavkausa

dostavkausa Snowflake, AZ

Nov 8, 2009
    Snowflake,AZ
    Hi I am interested in this bass please send me an invoice for a quick payment
    Thanks,
    Stan

5. jasper383

jasper383 Supporting Member

Dec 5, 2004
    Durham NC
    I can't believe how long this bass lasted last night on the board. Slow market.

6. I agree. This bass just sold to Stan a few minutes ago but still. The market/economy right now is somewhat depressing. Not only for me, but everyone else as well. There are countless basses listed on here that should of been gone the moment the "Submit Thread" button was pressed.

Sold and going to Arizona! :bassist:

Thanks for all the messages and comments I have received from everyone!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.