1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD RELIST FS/FT '08 WARWICK CORVETTE STD 5 BUBINGA

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Righteous Thunderer, Nov 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Like new condition, I bought this bass when I was on midtour leave from my recent deployment. Sounds fantastic, great bass, just doesn't get enough attention/affection! Comes with original Rockbag with the case candy.

FS: $700, bought for $1500 new and have never gigged with it.

FT: I'm really only interested in trading to get my hands on a EBMM of some sort, Spector, Warwicks, and high end jazz basses (higher end than Lakland Skyline DJ5, already have one), and will add cash to make this happen. Fives and sixes only please.

TRADED

th_IMGP0142.

th_IMGP0146.

th_IMGP0148.

th_IMGP0149.

th_IMGP0150.

2. bassmanT

bassmanT

Jan 8, 2009
    how about a G&L tribbie sunburst in color 4 string and in great shape? 2 years old and taken care of maybe some money if interested

3. allilla

allilla

Nov 9, 2010
    Can you record a short sample (walking, slap and finger funk)?
    Thanks!

4. bassman: No thanks bro, I'm actually gonna edit the trades part after having thought about it today

allilla: I honestly don't own any recording gear :/ I'd have to say that it certainly has the clarity and signature Warwick tone, and it's woodier sounding than any of my other Warwicks. Sounds fantastic, I just play my Thumb NT 5 WAY more!

5. Jlinnell7

Jlinnell7 Supporting Member Commercial User

Feb 11, 2008
    New Orleans
    Spector Endorsed Artist
  6. PM'd you as per request, still available!

7. KsPiNeSh

KsPiNeSh

Mar 28, 2008
    Kansas City
    Bump for a gorgeous 'Vette!

8. Trade pending

9. grooveguru

grooveguru

Sep 14, 2000
    Central PA
    How about a Spector Rebop 5 in excellent shape. Beautiful Zebrawood top.

10. Jlinnell7

Jlinnell7 Supporting Member Commercial User

Feb 11, 2008
    New Orleans
    Spector Endorsed Artist
    SHES MINE!!! BACKOFF!!! lol :)

11. haha, yes yes. grooveguru, I sent you a PM on some other basses that I'm going to be listing shortly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.