1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Relist: FS/FT - 2000 Fender American Jazz Deluxe 4 Trans Red

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by morrisonhendrix, Oct 1, 2010.

1. morrisonhendrix

morrisonhendrix When the music's over, turn out the lights... Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2009
    near Dallas, Texas
    For sale is my 2000 Fender American Jazz Deluxe Trans Red 4 string. This is hard to do, but she's just never got that much playing time since I mainly play my Spectors. The body is trans red, noiseless pickups, maple neck with rosewood fretboard and abalone fret markers.

She is in top condition, with only three light scratches in the finish on the back, two of which (very light and don't show up in photographs) were there when I bought it new from Guitar Center. The third one is in the bottom of the "U" of the lower horn on the back of the bass, to the bottom left of the Fender plate. Very light swirls on the back as you'd expect, but hard to see unless you sky-light them. This bass has never been gigged.

There are no dings, dents, scratches, blemishes of any sort on the neck or headstock. They're as close to mint as you can get in a used bass. Recently had a setup done with fresh 45 gauge strings (can't remember what kind, stainless steel I think).

Comes with gig bag.

$850 Paypal or USPO money order, shipped to CONUS only.

TRADES: I'll trade for a 5 string version of this bass (prefer MIM deluxe + cash from you), or a 5 string Am. Dlx. P bass. Also, will consider 5 string Lakland 55-01 or 55-02.

Here's a link to the pics:

http://s861.photobucket.com/albums/ab178/morrisonhendrix/2000%20Fender%20American%20Jazz%20Deluxe%204/

2. Aaron_D

Aaron_D

May 9, 2010
    Tallahassee, FL
    link is broken

3. morrisonhendrix

Aug 14, 2009
    near Dallas, Texas
    Thanks. I fixed the link.

4. morrisonhendrix

Aug 14, 2009
    near Dallas, Texas
    BUMP

5. morrisonhendrix

Aug 14, 2009
    near Dallas, Texas
    bump

6. morrisonhendrix

Aug 14, 2009
    near Dallas, Texas
    bump.

7. morrisonhendrix

Aug 14, 2009
    near Dallas, Texas
    bump

8. morrisonhendrix

Aug 14, 2009
    near Dallas, Texas
    bump

9. morrisonhendrix

Aug 14, 2009
    near Dallas, Texas
    bump

10. morrisonhendrix

Aug 14, 2009
    near Dallas, Texas
    Bump for updated trade options.

11. morrisonhendrix

Aug 14, 2009
    near Dallas, Texas
    Bump. Surely someone has something to trade that I've mentioned in my trade list.

12. dhm

dhm

Apr 15, 2007
    brooklyn,ny
    pm'd

13. morrisonhendrix

Aug 14, 2009
    near Dallas, Texas
    PM replied.

14. morrisonhendrix

Aug 14, 2009
    near Dallas, Texas
    SOLD!!! Thanks dhm.

15. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 5, 2021