1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD (Relist) FS - Lakland 44-02

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by jazzmonkey, May 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jazzmonkey

jazzmonkey

Mar 7, 2010
    N.VA
    SOLD!

2003 44-02 – $800 shipped Not really looking for any trades, but you never know. A sale would make me very happy, and you too with this great bass.

Can't believe I forgot to mention this is a Skyline.

Ash/Maple natural with black PG. Bart pre/pups. Very deep and smooth.

One of the easiest playing basses I’ve encountered. When I first got this bass I was blown away by how low the action was. It was as low as the 35” scale 5 string I had at the time, which is still about the lowest I've played. I attribute this largely to the vintage style frets.

Picked it up in July and I never thought I would part with this, but I’ve got two basses that I’m VERY happy with, so this one is not getting the attention it deserves.

Everything is in perfect working order, although it could use a new set of strings. Wearing the same set of D’addario XLs it came with, which were brand new at the time. I would be willing to throw in a set of new in box XLs if you wanna pay with money order.

Besides the ding in the lower horn, this bass is pretty darn clean. The rest of the stuff is only pictured for full disclosure and is very insignificant.

Will be packed with care and shipped in Boulder Metro gigbag via Fedex and fully insured. As an added bonus, shipping from here is lightining fast. I don't know what it is about where I ship from, but last bass I shipped got there in 1 day! It was from Northern VA to Northern NJ. The fellow I swapped with shipped his bass 3 hours earlier, same exact trip in reverse via Fedex, and it took 3 days.

Lakland44-02001. Lakland44-02002.
    Album:
    Lakland 44-02 pictures by jazzzmonkey - Photobucket

2. jazzmonkey

jazzmonkey

Mar 7, 2010
    N.VA
    TTT

3. willyrep

willyrep

Mar 4, 2008
    New Orleans
    Hmmmm. Tempting. I do have some pending funds in my PayPal right now...

4. jazzmonkey

jazzmonkey

Mar 7, 2010
    N.VA
    Well, she's waiting for you my friend. Let me know.

5. xhawk5

xhawk5 Supporting Member

Sep 17, 2007
    Palm Coast, Florida
    PM'd for trade?

6. willyrep

willyrep

Mar 4, 2008
    New Orleans
    PM atcha!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.