1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD RELIST: FT/FS Warwick FNA Jazzman 5

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by redbeard1206, May 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've been back and forth with this bass, and had some personal issues come up where I took it off the trading block and listed for sale only. It is now back up for trade or sale. I will close my FS Only thread to avoid confusion.

I love the bass but it's not for me. It sounds great, pegs the signature Warwick sound. Very woody, very full. Swamp Ash body with Flamed Maple Top, Ovangkol neck, Wenge board. Honey Violin satin finish. The bass is in great shape, with some minor cosmetic blemishes. There are a few dings in the body, which are very small, I will add pics to the PB album later. The gold hardware and 2 pup poles also show some minor tarnish and wear. This bass was just given a checkup by GC's licensed luthier and was given a clean bill of health. This is a great bass, and comes with a Warwick HSC which has one busted latch.

PHOTOS:
    www.photobucket.com/redbeard_warwick

On my other post I priced it lower than I really wanted to, so:

[DEL]$1,000 shipped FEDEX, CONUS w/ Hard Case

Trade Value, around $1,200
    I may bend a little for the right trade. I am really looking for a nice Fender P or J bass (no MIM), or EBMM (no Bongos). I will also consider bass + cash deals.

Fell free to PM me with any questions. PayPal preferred if sold.[/DEL]

TRADED

2. Kitsapbass

Kitsapbass What key is this?

May 26, 2005
    Bremerton, WA
    If this is here when my taxes show up, you'll be hearing from me.

3. Sounds good!

4. Kitsapbass

Kitsapbass What key is this?

May 26, 2005
    Bremerton, WA
    Not really - because we adopted our 2 foster kids, we had to file long form (as in 3 boxes of paperwork). They've received it, and we're supposed to get the refund before the 26th of June...but if it IS still here, I'm on it!!!!!!

5. Just check back with me and if it is we'll get a deal worked out. Hopefully they'll speed up the process.

6. Pm'd

7. What is the string spacing at the bridge on this beauty?

8. PM's replied

9. I believe it's 16.5mm, but I'm also fairly certain the Warwick bridges allow for adjustable spacing.

10. Trade in the works.

11. Traded! On its way to Washington state.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.