Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Relist--New Avatar B210 and B212 $385--DC pickup

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Dr. PhunkyPants, Sep 28, 2004.

1. Dr. PhunkyPants

Dr. PhunkyPants Guest

Aug 11, 2002
    USA
    Relisting these because I had a deal from www.bassgear.com not work out and there were a couple TB'ers interested.

Brand new, never gigged Avatar B210 and B212 for pickup in DC area. Both 8 ohms. Great cabs, just taking up space in the house. Buyer must pick up in person new Dulles airport--or I can meet buyer in NoVA area.

Won't ship, won't separate. $385 cash in person gets a nice stack for little $$$.

2. seismic demo

seismic demo

Mar 22, 2004
    DOC, LETS TRY THIS AGAIN, I AM LOCATED OUTSIDE PHILLY .IF YOU SEND ME DIRECTIONS ,I CAN DRIVE DOWN THIS WEEKEND TO PICK THEM UP. I HAVE THE CASH, MILLARD

3. Dr. PhunkyPants

Dr. PhunkyPants Guest

Aug 11, 2002
    USA
    Hi Millard--sounds good. If you're content to take my word that they both work 100%, I can drive 45 mins or so toward you and we can meet. Alternatively, you're welcome to come to the house and test them out.

Just let me know which one you prefer and I'll give you directions. Also, sometime Saturday before noon would be vastly preferable--could you do that? Cheers, Brian.

4. Dr. PhunkyPants

Dr. PhunkyPants Guest

Aug 11, 2002
    USA
  5. ApeIsHigh81

ApeIsHigh81

Aug 24, 2004
    CA
    Seismic Millard looks irritated? Anyway just had to comment on this deal.....you're a good man Dr.Phunkpantalones.

6. Dr. PhunkyPants

Dr. PhunkyPants Guest

Aug 11, 2002
    USA
    I don't think he's irritated. He's just been working a lot, I think and probably is in a hurry. We're working out the logistics of meeting up to make this deal happen.

7. dougray

dougray Supporting Member

Apr 16, 2002
    western maryland
    if that deal falls thru,PM me, we have talked before,thanks.

8. Dr. PhunkyPants

Dr. PhunkyPants Guest

Aug 11, 2002
    USA