1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD RELIST / REDUCED TO $385 - FS --> Fender Deluxe Zone Bass V -- MINT!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by GatorDogDoc, Sep 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2002 Fender MIM Deluxe Zone Bass V (5-string) with the Sienna Sunburst finish that is in MINT condition. I just got it 2 weeks ago from a fellow TBer, but I'm stretched too thin financially, so I've got to sell it (at a loss) since it's not a gig bass for me.

It is all Fender stock. American split coil P pickup & noiseless J pickup. Can be strung top load or through the body. Also has the tilt neck feature of more expensive Fenders.

It has passive pickups, but an active onboard equalizer to boost/cut highs, mids, & lows, a pan pot to dial in just the right mix of P vs. J pickup, and a master volume. It has Gotoh tuners and is currently strung with some nickle-plated roundwounds (can't remember which brand--maybe D'Addario XL's?). Frets show no wear.

No dings, gouges, scratches, chips, dents, etc. There is a little scuffing on the P neck pickups from the previous owner (pick marks?), but that is it.

It will come packed in a [DEL]Fender [/DEL] padded gig bag and shipped in a well padded box.

NOTE: Due to a lack of interest, this item is for sale online simultaneously, so this listing may end suddenly. If I am in serious negotiations with a TBer, I will pull the other listing and give the TBer first rights to buy.

$385 shipped to ConUS

100_0709.png
    100_0723.png
    100_0719.png
    100_0713.png
    100_0715.png
    100_0720.png
    100_0726.png

2. PM responded to... still for sale.

3. Pm's received and replied.
    Still for sale.

Tuesday night bump.
    :bassist:

4. StuartV

StuartV Finally figuring out what I really like Supporting Member

Jul 27, 2006
    Manassas, VA
    Awesome color, awesome price. With all the talk of people wanting a 5-string Precision, I can't believe this is still available.

5. Offer being considered... but deal not closed yet.
    Anyone else?

6. I could be VERY wrong and this really isn't that important, but I'm pretty sure the only strings with red silk on the ends are Rotosounds... if so, great strings!

bump for a cool p-fiver

7. Thanks for the compliment! Actually surprised this bass is still here given her good looks!

Yes, now that you mention it, I think they ARE Rotosounds (with low mileage).

8. mmbongo

mmbongo Regular Human Bartender Supporting Member

Aug 5, 2009
    Carolinas
    GHS Boomers also have red silks.

And yes, bump for a great looking bass that I wish I had the funds for right now.

9. Beersurgeon

Beersurgeon

Jul 16, 2010
    Denver
    My new baby!!!! Thanks Gator!!!!!

10. SOLD TO BEERSURGEON!!!...:hyper:

Zone V headed to the Rockies!...:smug:

...Closing this thread...
    :bassist:

11. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 25, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.