1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD RELISTED Euphonic Audio VL-210 SoCal local sale

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by ad9000, Mar 7, 2018.

1. ad9000

ad9000 Supporting Member

Mar 30, 2004
    Leucadia, CA
    Price:
    I’ve owned a VL-210 since 1998, and I have to say it’s been my overall favorite cabinet over the years. With the right amount of power it sounds huge, with great projection and dispersion and a shocking amount of bottom end for its relatively compact size.

I bought this one a few years ago to have a spare or a second one for louder gigs, but I ended up using it very little, and a sudden need to condense my storage space has made me decide to offer it up. This is the “A” series version with the banana plug and 1/4" jack input configuration and the 10” drivers with 65-oz. magnets.

The cab is in very good shape for its age. The drivers and the crossover all work perfectly. There are no tears or worn areas on the carpeting. The casters have some moderate wear, but they still work fine. The grill had some small discolored areas that were touched up with black paint - this is only noticeable in direct sunlight or bright light.

Specs:
    Crossover: 1.3 kHz, 8 kHz
    Drivers:
    Woofers - 2 @ 10"
    Midrange - 2 @ 5 1/4"
    Tweeter - 1 @ 4 3/16
    Impedence - 8 ohms
    Power Handling - 500w (this is a very conservative figure)
    Freq. response:
    Low - 38 Hz
    High - 18 kHz
    Sensitivity - 100 db
    Height - 23 1/8"
    Width - 19 1/2"
    Depth - 16"
    Weight - 70 lbs
    Sound Pressure Level - 127 db @ 1m

I don’t have a cover for it, but I’m sure one could be obtained from the usual third party sources.

I do not want to ship, so this is a SoCal local sale only. I’m in N. San Diego County but I’d be agreeable to meeting somewhere closer to LA as I’m often headed that way.

$500 takes it

VL210 front.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 14, 2018
    armybass likes this.
  2. Rice

Rice #bluecollarbassist Gold Supporting Member

Jul 17, 2018
    San Diego, CA
    Pm'd

3. interp

interp Supporting Member

Apr 14, 2005
    Garmisch, Germany
    PM’d

4. ad9000

ad9000 Supporting Member

Mar 30, 2004
    Leucadia, CA
    PM's replied to, sorry for the delay.

5. FunkySpoo

FunkySpoo Supporting Member

Feb 6, 2002
    Just want to say how great these cabs are. I had two of them and they absolutely killed. Good luck on the sale

6. Pm'd