Remind me to kill myself ... again.

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Bigfeet, Apr 1, 2002.

1. Well I tried out the Boss Bass Synth, yet again, with a slightly less biased view. Wow, it actually sounds good when you know what the controls do trying it out. The oscilators actually sound great for a digital device, incredibly fat sounding, and modern.

That's another thing that puts it up against my EH BMS, it has a very modern sound to it. The envelope filter (or Twah) sucks, but it's digital go figure.

I have to get one of these for my collection now, looks like a fun yet expensive one trick pony...
  2. OK dude ....... Hey Bigfeet, 'member and kill yourself ......again.......?????

Did that help?????..............
  3. Um... Gee thanks.

*Just a CPR thread for effects.*

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
  4. jchikhale

Feb 25, 2002
    Los Angeles, CA
    i have an syb-3 also and the -1 octive effect is so fat. if you feel that your house is not being rocked enough by the synth, try this- run the synth set on the -1 octive setting through the effects loop of the q-tron and set the q-tron to low pass.

that is some serious house rocking bass.

i ran a form of that effect while covering the snoop dogg song Ladi Dadi at this fraternity party at USC last year- with the pro quality pa they had, i was rocking that entire neighborhood.