1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

removeable rack pedal boards

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by xcental34x, Sep 15, 2003.

1. xcental34x

xcental34x

Feb 28, 2003
    Memphrica, TN
    I've been thinking and thinking of what I could put into a 12 space rack case to fill it out. I decided that I want a pedalboard to fit the footswitches for my head, tuner, sansamp, SE-50, Ernie Ball pedal, and wireless. Is there a shelf of some sorts I could mount into my rack that is removeable so I could set it on the floor?

~Patrick

2. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    I can't think of anything that's removable per se. Perhaps if you feel like unscrewing a rack shelf before every performance. Otherwise, I've never heard of what you're looking for.

3. alexclaber

alexclaber Commercial User

Jun 19, 2001
    Brighton, UK
    Director - Barefaced Ltd
    Why do you want to get stuff to fill a 12 space rack case? Get the stuff you need, then get an appropriately sized case to fit it all in. A 12 space case may look good onstage but I wouldn't want to have to move it, or fit it in my car.

Alex

4. FretNoMore

FretNoMore * Cooking with GAS *

Jan 25, 2002
    The frozen north
    You could buy a lockable rack drawer, put your pedals on a simple pedal board, and just plonk the board in the drawer for transport. Would also be a good place for cables, your tuner etc. Available in various heights... :)

[​IMG]