Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

removeable rack pedal boards

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by xcental34x, Sep 15, 2003.

1. xcental34x

xcental34x

Feb 28, 2003
    Memphrica, TN
    I've been thinking and thinking of what I could put into a 12 space rack case to fill it out. I decided that I want a pedalboard to fit the footswitches for my head, tuner, sansamp, SE-50, Ernie Ball pedal, and wireless. Is there a shelf of some sorts I could mount into my rack that is removeable so I could set it on the floor?

~Patrick

2. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    I can't think of anything that's removable per se. Perhaps if you feel like unscrewing a rack shelf before every performance. Otherwise, I've never heard of what you're looking for.

3. alexclaber

alexclaber Commercial User

Jun 19, 2001
    Brighton, UK
    Director - Barefaced Ltd
    Why do you want to get stuff to fill a 12 space rack case? Get the stuff you need, then get an appropriately sized case to fit it all in. A 12 space case may look good onstage but I wouldn't want to have to move it, or fit it in my car.

Alex

4. FretNoMore

FretNoMore * Cooking with GAS *

Jan 25, 2002
    The frozen north
    You could buy a lockable rack drawer, put your pedals on a simple pedal board, and just plonk the board in the drawer for transport. Would also be a good place for cables, your tuner etc. Available in various heights... :)

[​IMG]