1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Removing Grill from Aggie GS112

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by DavePlaysBass, Oct 8, 2009.

1. DavePlaysBass

DavePlaysBass Supporting Member

Mar 31, 2004
    CO
    I undid the screws and the grill seems like it is set in there. Any tricks to getting that thing out without tearing it up. Maybe I am just being stupid. I gave up after 5 minutes but I am looking for a rattle and need to check the torque on some screws. I am also thinking about the Delta Lite 2512 experiment.

2. Joelc73

Joelc73 Supporting Member

Nov 13, 2000
    New York
    You can sometimes stick the short end of a small allen key in between the grill holes and pull the grill out from behind.

3. membranophone

membranophone

Mar 19, 2000
    Madison, WI
    i threaded a piece of string through two holes in the grill at each corner to remove the one on my gs210.

4. blowinblue

blowinblue Blue in name only. Supporting Member

Nov 29, 2006
    SoCal USA
  5. DavePlaysBass

DavePlaysBass Supporting Member

Mar 31, 2004
    CO
    Thanks for the help. I ended up using a pretty large allen wrench. That sucker was in in there tight. I just wanted to make sure there was not something else holding it in. Kind of reminds of the time I tried to pull the OEM speakers out of my car and did not realize there were still fastened.