Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Reno 911 returns

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by MAJOR METAL, Jun 9, 2004.

1. MAJOR METAL

MAJOR METAL HARVESTER OF SORROW Staff Member Supporting Member

After many months without any new episodes it returns tonight on comedy central 22.30 eastern time.

2. vbass

vbass

May 7, 2004
    Bay Area, CA
    Sweet, I noticed they did a marathon over the weekend, but wasn't sure when the new ones were going to start. Funny show!

gggggget down, 911 has come to your town

3. i love that show.

this thread is bad luck, 3 or 4 threads after it have been closed.

oh. no.

4. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    Reno 911 is funny, Reminds me of super troopers, which was also funny.

5. rickbass

rickbass Supporting Member

"If there's a source of racial bias in the department, I would have to say it is because of Officer Garcia. But he doesn't know any better, he's a Mexican." - Kerry Kenny

6. Baofu

Baofu

Mar 8, 2003
    WA/CA
    I love Reno 911. I think the burning man episode was my favorite, that or when... can't remember his name, black guy... was on probabtion and had to be a crossing guard at the school.

7. vbass

vbass

May 7, 2004
    Bay Area, CA
    Deputy Jones I think...

The guy on rollerskates is so funny, you know, the man-whore. Terry? I think that's his name..

[LISP]There was this guy at the store with this flamethrower, and he like grabbed this lady's baby and he's like, "Oh, I'm gonna kill this baby!" It was so sad, I was like crying... [/LISP]

8. Nick man

Nick man

Apr 7, 2002
    Tampa Bay
    I literally laughed out loud when I read that.

Im definetly gonna watch.

9. MAJOR METAL

Any guesses as to why it took so long for the show to return with new episodes? . Their were some funny moments but it is a littel diffrent then last season. Dep Wigel is my favorite on the show.

10. vbass

vbass

May 7, 2004
    Bay Area, CA
    Damn, I ended up missing this episode cuz my practice ran long. Was it good? I'm sure they'll have it on reruns soon, so I'll be able to see it.
    Was it that long inbetween? Didn't it like premier last September or something? :eyebrow: Less than a year for the new season seems about right. dunno tho...

11. MAJOR METAL

I checked it will be re running several times this weekend and early next week before the second new episode on Wednesday at 10.30 pm.

12. vbass

vbass

May 7, 2004
    Bay Area, CA
    ^ suweet, thanks dude!

13. Nick man

Nick man

Apr 7, 2002
    Tampa Bay
    I somehow showered through half of Southpark and almost all of Reno 911. :(

14. rickbass

rickbass Supporting Member

That was a hoot! Garcia tries to make a peace offering to Deputy Jones, (the officer on crossing guard duty), by bringing him a bag of fried chicken and malt liquor because he thought all black people like those.

15. MAJOR METAL

Sorry to here that Nick, but it will be on again :hyper: . Last nights south park was the one on Michael Jackson AKA Jefferson.

16. temp5897

temp5897 Guest

Your shower was almost 45 minutes long? What are you DOING in there dude? ;)

17. Yes.

But you missed the next funny part, where deputy jones starts digging into the chicken...then pours a drink out for his homies.

good stuff.

18. Nick man

Nick man

Apr 7, 2002
    Tampa Bay
    About a weeks worth of showering and 2 weeks worth of shampooing.

I NEEDED that shower bad.

19. Muzique Fann

Muzique Fann Howzit brah

Dec 8, 2003
    Kauai, HI
    Not a huge fan of the show, I'm just happy that members of The State are still on television...

20. HAHAHA I WATCHED THAT LAST NIGHT!!!! IT WAS HILARIOUS!!!!! once i read the topic of this thread i was going to say something about it, but you beat me to it :smug: