1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Rent a cabinet- Nov 9th SF Bay Area

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Ben Rose, Oct 31, 2013.

1. Ben Rose

Ben Rose Supporting Member

Jan 12, 2004
    Oakland
    Not sure if this should go here for in another sub-forum, so please forgive me if I posted in the wrong section. I recently moved to the Bay and am cab-less becaise I sold them all before the cross country move and haven't picked up replacements yet. I have a gig coming up on the 9th and would love to borrow or rent someone's rig if possible. Mostly because there are a few things I'd like to try on the gig. I'm running a Markbass Mo-Mark SD800 head.

If anybody with a Aguilar, Fearful, Bag End, Berg, Baer or something else cool has something available on that night, please PM me.

The gig is motown/funk at Dan's Bar in Walnut Creek.

Here's a clip of the band I'm subbing with:

Thanks and Happy Halloween!

2. fleatonius

fleatonius Supporting Member

Aug 18, 2006
    Hey Ben,
    Is the Duhaut still for sale?
    Thanks,
    Fleatonius

3. Ben Rose

Ben Rose Supporting Member

Jan 12, 2004
    Oakland
    Yep. Still at Shanks Strings in PA. :)

4. One of my perennial favourite tunes. I played that tune a lot back in the late Sixties with Earl Preston's Reflections in Liverpool England.