1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Replacement bridge for Schector c-4???

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by ksbblues, May 30, 2012.

1. ksbblues

ksbblues

Apr 6, 2012
    I recently picked up a Schector c-4 Diamond Series bass. The original bridge is a complicated mess. Each string has a completely separate metal fixture, with all kinds of tiny alan wrenches required to do anything. Being that it is used, of course half the alan slots are stripped.

I want to replace it but this monstosity requires 8 screws. Any suggestions on a replacement bridge. Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

2. ksbblues

ksbblues

Apr 6, 2012
    Thanks for the input but those don't have the same hole configuration. If I have to have holes drilled, I'll go with a Badass II or III.

3. Jeff Scott

Jeff Scott Rickenbacker guru..........

Apr 11, 2006
    I looked at some photos of a C4 and it seemed like these were the same or similar. If I were to drill holes for a new/different bridge (which is what I would do, personally) I'd most likely go with an A style Hipshot bridge.

4. Jeff Scott

Jeff Scott Rickenbacker guru..........

Apr 11, 2006
    Is your different, can you post a sharp close up photo of the bridge on yours?