1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Replacement db750 switch

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Let It Fall, Oct 23, 2009.

1. Let It Fall

Let It Fall Banned

Oct 15, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    Just wondering where I can get one of these and if it's hard to install, if it's on a circut board or not, it's the bright switch. First practice plus no case. It didn't turn out that well

2. Poon

Poon

May 20, 2003
    Los Angeles, CA
    I find it Ironic that your screen name is "Let it Fall" :D

In all seriousness...I don't think it should be hard to replace. Open it up and see if it's connected to the board.

And call the guys at Aguilar in the morning. They'll help you out.

3. Let It Fall

Let It Fall Banned

Oct 15, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    Alright just emailed them asking about it, hope to hear back from them soon.

4. Chef

Chef Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

May 23, 2004
    Columbia MO
    Staff Reviewer; Bass Gear Magazine
    Is this the same one you have for sale in classifieds?

5. Let It Fall

Let It Fall Banned

Oct 15, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    Yes, new switch will be installed likely Monday. But the amp is in mint condition other than it, I have no clue how switch could broke off. The day I got it I took it to band practice and while I was playing I looked down and noticed. No ruff treatment and rack mounted next day, has no other signs to indicate any mistreatment. It could have been a weak switch as the base is in perfect condition and intact just broken off at smallest point.