1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

replacement MM pup

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by JacksonsMen, Feb 24, 2008.

1. like it says, i want to replace the pickup on the MM i am refinishing because the original is beyond cleaning... so i want to replace it with something that MM owners wont shoot me over as i am only refinishing this bass to sell.

ive considered bartolini and BassLines. but neither really strike me as being comparable to the original, then again i may just be being skeptical.

also i am going to replace the preamp in it with something a bit more high end. i was thinking maybe an aggie or similar. i'm going to include all of the original stuff with it when i sell it. but i want to build it to my specs first just in case i decide not to sell it after its done

2. RPIcka

RPIcka

Apr 19, 2006
    BC, Canada
    nordstrand