1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Replacement Pickguard for Miller Jazz

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Sorax, Oct 18, 2006.

1. Sorax

Sorax

Sep 9, 2005
    Sydney, Australia
    So I've been thinking, and thinking, and thinking some more.

Yeah, it hurt.

Anyway, I reckon my modded Miller Jazz Bass would look pretty hot with a white pearloid pickguard (you know, the ones that are all blue and white and look like crushed ice). So, can anyone tell me of a manufacturer that can do this for me? I want to replace it all (control cavity cover, battery cover and the actual pickguard bit).

Cheers!

2. Man that's a really cool idea. It would go awesome with the Block inlays. Try here man..

http://www.terrapinguitars.com/

Says on there he can make anything you want, with the best results if you send him the full original guard. The Marcus would look a bit funny for a little while!

3. -Sam-

-Sam-

Oct 5, 2005
    Sydney, Australia
    that sounds really cool looking. I always hated that big ugly gaurd covering lovely ash... maybe a bit of pearloid will make it less bad

you could go a clear gaurd depending on the routing??

4. Sorax

Sorax

Sep 9, 2005
    Sydney, Australia
    I could, but remember I want a uniform guard over the cavities as well.

Kinda but more of a white/blue colour.

[​IMG]

This is similar. I know what I'm after I'm trying to find pics.

[​IMG]

This could also be cool.

5. Sorax

Sorax

Sep 9, 2005
    Sydney, Australia
    Anyone else?

6. DWBass

DWBass The Funkfather

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 16, 2021