Replacement Soapbars/ Replacement EQ

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by SnakeAnthony, Oct 26, 2005.

1. Hey. I have an Ibanez BTB series 4-string that I love, but feel I could make better. The active EQ i have pretty much decided to replace with an Agulair OPB-3, but am open to new suggestions. As far as pickups go, I don;t have much idea. I know there are fitting Bartolinis, so I figured going with those. I playrock music, usually using more of a finger style, but play often with a pick, and am developing a slapping style, so i want somthing that will work well with just about everything
  2. A9X

Dec 27, 2003
    Sinny, Oztraya
    What size are the soaps? There are a number of different sizes used by companies and they don't all offer all models of aftermarket pickups in all sizes, so the dimensions will make it easier for people to offer suggestions.

I like the Aguilars, so I'd probably have suggested the same.
  3. I'm not exactly posotive on the measurments, but the fitting model is the Bartolini BC4CBC, which have, 32mm x 101mm - 1-1/4" x 4" - 1.25 x 3.95 inches, posted as their measurments. Hope that helps some.