1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Replacement Stacked Knobs?

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by TrooperFarva, Jun 12, 2007.

1. TrooperFarva

TrooperFarva

Nov 25, 2004
    New City, NY
    I want to get the AC Guitars Preamp, for a Wal-esque project. But I don't like the look of the knobs that the preamp comes with. They're fine on my J-Retro, with the control plate and all, but I wouldn't like the look of them if they're just on the body. Does anyone make replacement knobs for stacked pots? Thanks.

2. Foamy

Foamy

Jun 26, 2006
    Sac Area
    I got mine at stewmac.com

3. TrooperFarva

TrooperFarva

Nov 25, 2004
    New City, NY
    I couldn't find any at stewmac.com, but I did find some at allparts, bestguitarparts, and a few other places. Problem is, it's all the same set, this one here

[​IMG]

Available in chrome, black, and gold.

While I do prefer this to the knobs on the AC Guitars preamp, it's still not exactly what I'm looking for. Has anyone seen anything else available?

4. Foamy

Foamy

Jun 26, 2006
    Sac Area
    I only have bought stuff from stewmac, so I did get them there. But they do look like the ones you've found.
    Good luck, Trooper

5. TrooperFarva

TrooperFarva

Nov 25, 2004
    New City, NY
    Anyone?

Anyone ever make knobs on a lathe?

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 27, 2021