1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Replacements Potentiometers for EDEN Traveler Plus WT-400

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by JoseNeville, Aug 18, 2012.

1. I bought this amp used and I have to replace the gain and enhancer pots. I clean but did not work. I would like to buy it, and install by myself.
    Thanks for your help.

2. What did you clean them with?

3. Making noise, changing volumes, to really loud and enhancer and Gain are not changing. I find a place when they sound good and I can't touch them. I need to find a replacement so I can have the control of volume and enhancer.

4. Sorry I don't understand your answer. Did you clean them by spraying contact cleaner into the hole? With these pots you must clean using a contact clean and lube. If you just used a contact cleaner that would be no good.

5. Sorry that I did not explain me correctly. The amp is making volume changes and noises, so I clean the pots. But still doing the volume changes and noises. And I don't have the enhancer funtions working. So what asking is were dis I find this two pots.

6. I use this.
    attachment.

7. Bassamatic

Bassamatic keepin' the beat since the 60's Supporting Member

Of course you understand that you have to spray it inside the controls from the inside of the case - up along the contact pins. If the pots rare mounted to the front panel with wired connections, you can probably find replacements. If they are PCB mounted, it will be a lot harder as there are so many variables for height, pin spacing, shafts, etc. Best to have a repair shop order them for you, if you have the ability to replace them.

8. murphy

murphy

May 5, 2004
    Toronto, Canada
    I have had to replace pots in my Eden WT800. I called Eden customer service and they sent me the replacement parts.
    This WAS a few years ago, but I assume same applies.

9. Thanks Murphy I will call. I Can paid for them it is really difficult to find in PR.