Replacing bass whammy....

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by That Coyote, Sep 11, 2017.

1. That Coyote

That Coyote

Apr 7, 2017
    So I'm considering replacing my digitech bass whammy with something smaller to accommodate a couple things on my board. Any suggestions for a more compact pitch shifter/harmonizer? Let me know what you like/dislike about what your using. Thanks in advance! Most of my pedal decisions are made with y'alls feedback.

2. Brio

Brio

Mar 10, 2013
    Kansas City
    Not really smaller but I didn't know I needed a pitch shifter until I got a Source Audio Nemesis. There are a wide range of pitch shifting and harmonizing options available. Plus nearly every delay emulation you could want and a few other unique Source Audio sounds in a fairly compact and highly customizable package.

3. That Coyote

That Coyote

Apr 7, 2017
    I'm actually looking at a nemesis to replace my nova. I think I'd still want a stand alone harmonizer/shifter.

Brio likes this.
  4. Brio

Brio

Mar 10, 2013
    Kansas City
    Give it a try. Between the pitch shifting and the degrade (bit crushing) settings I'm gassing for a 2nd one.

That Coyote likes this.
  5. Andy westwood

Andy westwood

Nov 30, 2014
    PedalBoard Solutions
    Digitech ricochet you won't get all the choices of the whammy but it's a cool pedal.

That Coyote likes this.
  6. BtaylorTheRogue

BtaylorTheRogue

Nov 14, 2016
    Pitchfork+expression pedal

That Coyote likes this.
  7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 19, 2021