Replacing speakers/Where to buy eminence

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by RobOtto, Sep 8, 2002.

1. RobOtto

Aug 15, 2002
    Denton, TX
    A while back I purchased a gens-benz 210XB on Ebay. After a little cleaning by my local and very trusted tech, the cab is in excellent shape. When I purchased the unit I was a little new to the game so when I read it had "new carvin" speakers I thought I was getting a deal. :rolleyes: I'd like to replace them now with something closer to what was originally in there, because my tech says the cones "max out" at too high of a frequency and I needed to think about getting some "eminence speakers." I have read many good things on these boards about Eminence but have yet to find a link to someone who actually sells them. Could someone help me out here.

Also, Gens-benz no longer lists my model of cab on their website, Is their anywhere I can go to find out what the specs on my previous speakers were? I'm assuming 200W @ 8ohms, but I can't be sure and Gens-Benz is not much help.]

Any help/advice is appreciated.
  2. Try

Although he sells cabs that are getting rave reviews by quite a few members here, he will also sell unloaded cabs and speakers seperately.

He uses eminence in his cabs, and since he buys them by the large lot, he will pass on savings to you.
  3. Eric Moesle

Eric Moesle Supporting Member

Sep 21, 2001
    Columbus OH
    The 10's available from Carvin are Eminence's "Beta" line. I'd suggest you move up to the Eminence Delta, or if you're really looking to push power, the Eminence Kappa-pro's for $15 more each . . .