Replacing Volume/Tone nobs

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Dviper, Nov 3, 2004.

  1. Dviper


    Aug 24, 2004
    New York, USA
    How would i go about taking the volume and tone nobs off and putting new ones on? do i just simpley take a pair of plyers to them and rip them off? or screw them off? or what?
  2. Do they have a set-screw on the side?
  3. If they have a screw on the side, you have to loosen that to get it off, otherwise, IME, they just come right off if you pull.