Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Report this thread/post to a/the moderator

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box' started by MKS, Nov 27, 2003.

1. Hi Paul,

I seem to recall that for a while there was a "report this thread/post to a moderator" type of link, but this seems to have disappeared. Am I wrong? Was this functionality only in my mind? Given some recent naughtiness in Off Topic from a previously banned member it might be prudent to reinstate it if that's an easy option. It may cause extra work/PM's for the mods, which would be a downside.

Anyway, on with life.

All the best,
    Mike

2. Bruce Lindfield

Bruce Lindfield Unprofessional TalkBass Contributor Gold Supporting Member

Eh...:confused: It's at the bottom of every single post on the site!! I can see it at the bottom of your own post!

Maybe you have turned off some option in your profile? I used that feature quite a lot yesterday!! ;)

3. Paul - please disregard my post. I am an arse. I was looking at the bottom of the thread, and not at the bottom of the individual post.

Please excuse me. :D :rolleyes:

4. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    aaaaaaaaaaa hahahhahahhahhahhahhahhahhahhhhaaaaaahhahahhahhahhaaahhahahhahhahhahhahhahhhaaahhhaahhahhaaaaaaaaahhahhahaaaaaaaaaaaahh ahhahah ahhaaaaaaaa hahahhhahahahha ah ah ah haaaaaaaaaaa ha ah ahhahhahahaaaaaaaaaaaahahahhahahhahhahhahhahhahhahhhhaaaaaahhahahhahhahhaaahhahahhahhahhahhahhahhhaaahhhaahhahhaaaaaaaaahhahhahaaaaaaaaaaaahh ahhahah ahhaaaaaaaa hahahhhahahahha ah ah ah haaaaaaaaaaa haahahhahhahahaaaaaaaaaaaahahahhahahhahhahhahhahhahhahhhhaaaaaahhahahhahhahhaaahhahahhahhahhahhahhahhhaaahhhaahhahhaaaaaaaaahhahhahaaaaaaaaaaaahh ahhahah ahhaaaaaaaa hahahhhahahahha ah ah ah haaaaaaaaaaa ha ah ahhahhahahaaaaaaaaaaaa hahahhahahhahhahhahhahhahhahhhhaaaaaahhahahhahhahhaaahhahahhahhahhahhahhahhhaaahhhaahhahhaaaaaaaaahhahhahaaaaaaaaaaaahh ahhahah ahhaaaaaaaa hahahhhahahahha ah ah ah haaaaaaaaaaa ha ah ahhahhahahaaaaaaaaaaaahahahhahahhahhahhahhahhahhahhhhaaaaaahhahahhahhahhaaahhahahhahhahhahhahhhaaahhhaahhahhaaaaaaaaahhahhahaaaaaaaaaaaahh ahhahah ahhaaaaaaaa hahahhhahahahha ah ah ah haaaaaaaaaaa ha ah ahhahhahaha