1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Report this thread/post to a/the moderator

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box' started by MKS, Nov 27, 2003.

1. Hi Paul,

I seem to recall that for a while there was a "report this thread/post to a moderator" type of link, but this seems to have disappeared. Am I wrong? Was this functionality only in my mind? Given some recent naughtiness in Off Topic from a previously banned member it might be prudent to reinstate it if that's an easy option. It may cause extra work/PM's for the mods, which would be a downside.

Anyway, on with life.

All the best,
    Mike

2. Bruce Lindfield

Bruce Lindfield Unprofessional TalkBass Contributor Gold Supporting Member

Eh...:confused: It's at the bottom of every single post on the site!! I can see it at the bottom of your own post!

Maybe you have turned off some option in your profile? I used that feature quite a lot yesterday!! ;)

3. Paul - please disregard my post. I am an arse. I was looking at the bottom of the thread, and not at the bottom of the individual post.

Please excuse me. :D :rolleyes:

4. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    aaaaaaaaaaa hahahhahahhahhahhahhahhahhahhhhaaaaaahhahahhahhahhaaahhahahhahhahhahhahhahhhaaahhhaahhahhaaaaaaaaahhahhahaaaaaaaaaaaahh ahhahah ahhaaaaaaaa hahahhhahahahha ah ah ah haaaaaaaaaaa ha ah ahhahhahahaaaaaaaaaaaahahahhahahhahhahhahhahhahhahhhhaaaaaahhahahhahhahhaaahhahahhahhahhahhahhahhhaaahhhaahhahhaaaaaaaaahhahhahaaaaaaaaaaaahh ahhahah ahhaaaaaaaa hahahhhahahahha ah ah ah haaaaaaaaaaa haahahhahhahahaaaaaaaaaaaahahahhahahhahhahhahhahhahhahhhhaaaaaahhahahhahhahhaaahhahahhahhahhahhahhahhhaaahhhaahhahhaaaaaaaaahhahhahaaaaaaaaaaaahh ahhahah ahhaaaaaaaa hahahhhahahahha ah ah ah haaaaaaaaaaa ha ah ahhahhahahaaaaaaaaaaaa hahahhahahhahhahhahhahhahhahhhhaaaaaahhahahhahhahhaaahhahahhahhahhahhahhahhhaaahhhaahhahhaaaaaaaaahhahhahaaaaaaaaaaaahh ahhahah ahhaaaaaaaa hahahhhahahahha ah ah ah haaaaaaaaaaa ha ah ahhahhahahaaaaaaaaaaaahahahhahahhahhahhahhahhahhahhhhaaaaaahhahahhahhahhaaahhahahhahhahhahhahhhaaahhhaahhahhaaaaaaaaahhahhahaaaaaaaaaaaahh ahhahah ahhaaaaaaaa hahahhhahahahha ah ah ah haaaaaaaaaaa ha ah ahhahhahaha