1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Repost: FUSION SHORT SCALE BY BIRDSONG FOR SALE

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Ronnietex, Jan 25, 2012.

1. Ronnietex

Ronnietex

Aug 11, 2011
    Up for sale is my Birdsong (Birdsong - Professional hand built short scale basses)

( Birdsong - Professional hand built short scale basses )

This bass is extremely good. For a long time it was The actual bass pictured in Scott Birdsong's ads in Bassplayer magaizne. The only reason I am selling it is because I have another from Birdsong that has a droptune D tuner on it. Both Birdsongs are perfect basses.

If you ordered one like this from Scott it would take months to get and cost $2000 (plus tax if you are in Texas or a state that requires sales tax).

I will let this one go for $1250 if you pick it up in the Dallas/Mesquite, Texas area or $1299 if need to ship it (lower 48 only).

The bass comes with a hard case. It has flats on it now and sounds great.....

I am only selling this one. And obviously, it is a fine looking bass and priced to sell. No trades, and once its gone.... its gone....
    Not doing trades (I need room lol!) and doing Paypal only.

So good luck if you have been looking for a Birdsong, or a great short scale Fusion

[​IMG]

2. dbnet03

dbnet03

Jan 1, 2010
    PM sent

3. Good looking! I always love the ones with gold hardwares.

4. Ronnietex

Ronnietex

Aug 11, 2011
    Sale pending with dbnet03.