Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

REQ: Soundclip REQ: Soundclip SX fretless Jazz

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by him666, Jul 18, 2005.

1. I would like to hear the SX fretless Jazz. Where can i find it..

2. jondog

jondog

Mar 14, 2002
    NYC metro area
    I just got a new computer, and I still need to put my audio software on it. I've been putting it off, but just for you I'll do it tomorrow. :)

3. That is incredibly nice of you. Thanks in advance! :bassist:

4. Funky Tune

Funky Tune

Apr 28, 2005
    Puerto Rico
    Hi,and excuseme,i need a little help here,what software you use for your home recordings? Cool Edit,Cakewalk,Froot Loops,Pro Tools..etc,etc,etc? :confused:

5. PasdaBeer

PasdaBeer

Nov 2, 2002
    Santa Rosa California
    SandStorm Designs
    microsoft recorder : P

6. Funky Tune

Funky Tune

Apr 28, 2005
    Puerto Rico
    free? :confused:

7. Dude, I have the SX fretless bass. It cost freaking 119. Just get it. She doesn't come perfect but she comes playable. Use her often. Screw getting a case. Beat the **** out of her. That's what I do and she stays in tune!
    It's a good bass for the money and the best of the cheap basses. I am 100 percent happy with mine and actually gigged on it 2. Just buy it and stop fretting about it :)

8. jondog

jondog

Mar 14, 2002
    NYC metro area
    I usually use Steinberg Wavelab, but I still can't get it going.

So for today I used Windows Sound Recorder. I can't host the clip so just pm me your regular email address and I'll send it to you.

I used a very hi-tech recording method, you can see my Compaq mic in the pic. The bridge pup is soloed and the tone knob is rolled back halfway. Strings are old but not dead roundwounds. It is going through my pedalboard, the TE eq is on preshape 1 and the Phatboy has a slight mid bump. The 1x18 is not plugged in. I did my pickguard in swirly paint last summer, kewl huh?