1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Request for a bunch of tabs.

Discussion in 'Tablature and Notation [BG]' started by winterburn69, Jul 6, 2012.

1. winterburn69

winterburn69

Jan 27, 2008
    Saskatchewan
    Hi all.

Looking for a few tabs, wondering if I could get some help? I'd try myself but I have absolutely no skill when it comes to tabbing by ear. I tried to John Lennon's Instant Karma a few years ago and when I eventually found another one to compare with and the one I did was all sorts of incorrect. So the ones I'd really really like are, and if need be, I'd be willing to pay someone to tab these:

Peter Gabriel - Big Time

The Power Station - Some Like It Hot

Pink Floyd - Money bass solo (from Delicate Sound of Thunder)

Also, if anyone has these or knows these a tab would be super greatly appreciated:

Duran Duran - Girl Panic!
    Duran Duran - Other Peoples Lives
    Duran Duran - Too Bad You're So Beautiful
    Duran Duran - Runway Runaway
    The Cure - Dressing Up
    The Cure - Piggy in the Mirror
    The Cure - Bananafishbones
    The Cure - The Only One
    The Cure - Freakshow
    The Cure - The Perfect Boy
    The Cure - The Real Snow White
    The Cure - Love (John Lennon cover)
    The Who - Bell Boy
    The Who - Eminence Front
    The Who - So Sad About Us
    The Who - Sea & Sand
    The Who - Sound Round
    The Who - Pick Up the Peace
    The Who - Endless Wire
    The Who - We Got A Hit
    The Who - They Made My Dream Come True

2. DiabolusInMusic

DiabolusInMusic Functionless Art is Merely Tolerated Vandalism Supporting Member

Greetings from the 306! Did you end up getting that Fender?

I make tabs for people fairly regularly, I'll give you a quick outline for $10 and I charge $25 for a note for note, unless I require lots of extra time. I also will not note for note tab anything and everything, if there is too much work (I.E. eminence front, or Dream Theater or something)

I don't know what kind of time I have this weekend, but if you're interested let me know. I also only accept paypal. PM me though, I didn't sub the thread.