1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Request other forums/websites for gear sales.

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by alienstarguest, Nov 3, 2013.

1. alienstarguest

alienstarguest

May 30, 2009
    Hey folks, I was wondering if you all could recommend other websites/forums that also have a classified section like TalkBass. I am a subscribing/supporting member here and I do have some stuff up for sale already.

Sometimes the search engines just don't show the same things that you people mite know about. The site names can vary wildly. So just searching on 'guitar classified forum' does not always cut it.

I am mainly looking for sites that are not just bass but rather guitars and amps of all kinds. I am going to be unloading stuff here on TalkBass, especially bass related. I am dumping gear because I badly want a Dingwall. ABII or Super J. Not sure which one I will get first. I have never played one but somehow from my research I know its built for me. thanks.

2. ElliottStrong

ElliottStrong Music City via the Motor City Supporting Member

Jun 1, 2013
    Nashville/ Detroit
  3. bongomania

bongomania Gold Supporting Member Commercial User

Oct 17, 2005
    PDX, OR
    owner, OVNIFX and OVNILabs
  4. reddavid

reddavid

Oct 11, 2001
    Wayne, PA
    Good call btw on the Dingwall! I've had both. Each is unique and has distinct attributes.