1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Request: Sound clips/video of a Bass through a Line 6 M9/M13

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by gotly, Apr 14, 2011.

1. gotly

gotly

Jun 28, 2010
    Seattle, WA
    Since this is marketed as a guitar multi-effect pedal I'm having some trouble finding decent clips. I found a couple on YouTube but no real "demonstrations" that show different possibilities. Anyone know of any samples to sell me on this thing?

Also, if you own one and have some recording gear, make a video! Maybe you'll be a youtube celebrity!

2. stflbn

stflbn

May 10, 2007
    Nashville
    Unfortunately... as so often happens... all the links are dead.

3. gotly

gotly

Jun 28, 2010
    Seattle, WA
  4. gotly

gotly

Jun 28, 2010
    Seattle, WA
    Bump for the weekend crowd

5. behndy

behndy Inactive

Nov 1, 2008
    California
    i've had one, have one on the way, but don't have access to one right now to record any clips for you. from what i remember the delays are nice (it's pretty much the DL4 jammed in there) if you like digital delays. i don't like analog delay on bass that much, so i enjoyed them. the filters were not that great, the dirt was useless, but a lot of the choruses and mod stuff was a lot of fun and pretty useful. i don't remember playing with the octave stuff much but i've seen a lot of people on here that know what they're talking about like it a lot, so that's got me all twiggly to get into it.

if i was going for a very Spartan setup, an M9, a Pickle Pie B for fuzz, Xerograph for a filter and a Rusty Box for a preamp/DI end would do me right.

6. Jared Lash

Jared Lash Born under punches

Aug 21, 2006
    Denver, CO
  7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 7, 2021