1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

Research on online bass education (5min)

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by NilsMatusiak, Nov 11, 2017.

1. NilsMatusiak

NilsMatusiak

Nov 11, 2017
    Hey everybody! default_azn.gif

I'm a student of the Artez Hogeschool voor de Kunsten in Arnhem, the netherlands.

As part of my bachelor study in music Jazz & Pop I research in the field of online bass education with the intention to find out if there is a connection between the decreasing number of bass students at regular music schools and the increasing number of students learning from online educational content.

Additionally I research on the topic of content gaps in educational online programs. One of my working methods is a survey and that is where you guys come in.

This is the link to the survey Online Bass Education: A research on the growth of online lesson platforms and identifying educational content gaps

It takes about 5 minutes of your time, I assure you that it's not more.

Thanks again for participating and helping me out on this one, you got my appreciation!

Kind regards

Nils Matusiak

Stumbo likes this.
  2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 13, 2021