1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Research Thesis on the Music of Little Feat

Discussion in 'General Instruction [BG]' started by IamGroot, May 24, 2018.

1. Cool. Although I would never have imagined someone doing a thesis on Little Feat. I have a few of their albums on vinyl, due to buying a big lot of records from a guy who was selling off his rock collection, but I never really got into them that much, but I do like Waiting for Columbus

IamGroot likes this.
  2. Falsecrack

Falsecrack

Nov 21, 2017
    Nice. It’s good that people remember the more obscure, yet talented, bands of yesteryear.

3. Oddly

Oddly

Jan 17, 2014
    Dublin, Ireland.
    A strange choice for a thesis, true.
    Not that they were a bad band...far from it...but certainly not one that comes to mind for most people, I'd think.

I do remember buying two of their albums in a second-hand store years back...purely based on the great artwork...I was happily surprised at how good they were.

little feat 1.jpg

little feat 2.jpg

4. Paulabass

Paulabass

Sep 18, 2017
    Obscure only by the tiny body of work. Sadly, I think LF would have been one of the biggest bands in the world if it weren't for Lowell George's demise.

Emster likes this.
  5. Al T.

Al T. Supporting Member

Sep 24, 2006
    Richmond, VA.
    I sometimes crank up Waiting for Columbus on my morning commute. It brings memories of very interesting times in Houston, Tx. when I knew everything.

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 17, 2021