1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Resonator 4 string Bass

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by bandit1538, Jan 19, 2013.

1. bandit1538

bandit1538

Jan 19, 2013
    Skamokawa, Wa.
    I'm looking to find some one that has played a resonator bass and get some advice on what brand to buy, I'm getting tired of lugging the amp around just to jam with friends.
    I've listened to some on U tube but I would like to chat with some one that has played one, I've tried acoustic ones that look like a regular guitar but they don't have any volume and I don't think they could be heard when jamming with others unless it's plugged in to an amp. I have a Aria violin Bass, sun burst hollow body, don't know the year, around "68" or so.
    I'm hoping to find a resonator bass under 1k, I like the looks and sound of the Gold Tone, has anybody played it?
    Pat

2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 2, 2021