1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Resonet Arco bass 1959 price?

Discussion in 'Electric Upright Basses (EUB's) [DB]' started by Mister Cbass, May 23, 2020.

1. Mister Cbass

Mister Cbass Supporting Member

Jun 30, 2011
    France
    Last edited: May 23, 2020
  2. Luigir

Luigir

Mar 15, 2018
    Mister Cbass likes this.
  3. Mister Cbass

Mister Cbass Supporting Member

Jun 30, 2011
    France
    Yes, I've tried a bid of 300 €. We will see...

4. Early attempts by the EUB. The bass appeared before the Framus Triumph, was the first bass with a humbucker, and this was noted in history. Jolana factory. I hunted him for a long time in the early 2000s, as he personifies the style of authentic retro-futurism of the 50s. I am familiar with the experience of restoring such a bass with soldering and replacing wires. This required accuracy and time, but did not require a lot of money. And I still think that this is the most stylish and beautiful EUB of all time.
    It's hard to talk about price, because this bass is the dream of a poor collector, not a musician. The prices that I remember were about 200-400 usd and it did not seem cheap to me...