Return to Forever.

Discussion in 'Tablature and Notation [BG]' started by Victor Wooten98, Oct 26, 2003.

1. Victor Wooten98

Victor Wooten98 Guest

Jul 31, 2003
    South of Heaven...
    Does anyone have the tabs to the Return to Forever album "The Romantic Warrior" specifically the song "Romantic Warrior"? I really really want to find it, but no person I know has it, and I am FAR to lazy to write it out...
  2. I'm not sure that there actually is a book with tabs for this tune..or any of Chick's tunes for that matter. I tried to look up what I could at Amazon..the pickings were indeed slim. Some materials were out of print.
    I've recently bought Chick's Solo's book..but the material being from a Piano perspective..and including some of the Vocal RTF material...

Good Luck...lenG
  3. poppamies

Dec 15, 2002
    If you had just honestly told us that you can't do it yourself then maby somebody would have taken the time to help you out. But lazy is just another word for I don't know what...
  4. Victor Wooten98

Victor Wooten98 Guest

Jul 31, 2003
    South of Heaven...
    Yeah, I can transcribe music, I have mentioned before that I also play flute (not sure if you heard that or not) but I have played for 8 and a half years now (flute) so reading (music) is not new to me at all. BUT flute is in treble cleff, bass is in Bass or "F" cleff. Playing in one cleff for eight years should make it fairly easy to switch over to another, but alas that is NOT the case for me. Its like torture. I tried to learn Piano... that was a disaster to say the least reading Bass cleff, and Treble cleff at the same time (for me at least) was a nightmare.

It'l just take some time. I dont transcribe music that often, my only real experiances are trascribing like Trombone to Flute (for Jazz stuff) or Trumpet to flute (also jazz)