1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

No longer available Rev Solo, Bass Buggie, RB Quiver, Gage Bass Bib, Dampits

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Bass Amps, Strings, & Accessories' started by LouieV2, Apr 13, 2020.

1. LouieV2

LouieV2

Jan 9, 2011
    Boston, MA
    Price:
    Hey all,

Got a couple accessories for sale. Not playing much upright these days so just don't need them anymore. All prices include shipping to Continental US.

Gage Bass Bib - $22. One of the seams has a tear as seen in the pictures, could be sewed easily if you have the skills.

SOLD - Bass Buggie - $80. I taped some foam to it to give a nice cushion for the bass. Used for about a year for frequent rehearsals. Could remove the foam or leave it on if you want it there. Wheels are in good used condition.

SOLD - Fishman Model B Preamp - $30. Works great, I used it with my Revolution Solo and was very happy with the results. Can throw in a battery too.

SOLD - Revolution Solo Pickup - $80. Has a little indentation where it sat in the bridge, as shown in close up photo. Works great, sounds great.

Reunion Blues Quiver - $30. Shows signs of use but is intact and does its job. I believe these are now discontinued. Check pics for condition.

2 Dampits - $20. Used one time only, practically new.

Venmo, Cash App or Paypal.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 25, 2020
  2. fleatonius

fleatonius Supporting Member

Aug 18, 2006
    You have a PM.

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 27, 2021