1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Rev Solo still available

Discussion in 'DB Classifieds Archive' started by conte2music, Sep 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. conte2music

conte2music Supporting Member

Jul 11, 2005
    Dobbs Ferry, NY
    I have the following stuff laying around that I'm not longer using, and I wouldn't mind trying some new pickups or strings. Let me know what you have for a trade

Underwood....pretty old but in fine working order

Rev Solo....I don't think I "fit" it well enough on my little german/czech bass, but the full circle has been working well on that ax anyway. I use one on my Shen 7/8 with good results.

1/2 Size Obligatos...they were on my bass for 2 days. Nice bottom, nice tension on my 39 inch string length. The winding are fine. I just need a more modern/aggressive sounding string for my 5/8 bass and they are too small for my Shen.

Let me know what you have...

Chris

2. buddyro57

buddyro57 me and PJ (living with the angels now)

Apr 14, 2006
    Cedar Falls Iowa
    I'd like to purchase it if you decide to sell.
    JS

3. Ike Harris

Ike Harris

May 16, 2001
    Nashville TN
    I have (if I can find them under the rubble) a set of 1/2 size Medium Helicore Hybrids that came on my Azola Lightning Bug,which didn't stay long. Also, 1/2 size Corelli Fortes that were on the same bass. Let me know if you want to trade either or both. Would also take Underwood if you want both.

Ike

4. conte2music

Jul 11, 2005
    Dobbs Ferry, NY
    The Underwood is spoken for... Ike I sent you a pm about your strings.

Anyone have a set of helicore pizz or hybrid in the heavy tension?

5. conte2music

Jul 11, 2005
    Dobbs Ferry, NY
    The Obligatos are going to Ike, and the underwood to Jon...

The Rev Solo is still Available.

Anyone have any Belcanto, permenant, or other orchestral E and A strings? How about a Heavy Helicore Pizz or Hybrid set?

Thanks for reading

6. Hi Ike.
    To my knowledge, fractional Corellis are only available in Medium gauge, unless it's a special order.

Best,
    François

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.