1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD REV Sound RS410

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by davidjbass, Mar 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Let's try this again with a lower price.

Not even a one month old mint condition REV Sound RS 410. Rated at 800 watts. 8 ohms. Front ported. This is the none tweeter model. It sounds like a SVT. Warm and buttery with lots of low end. But only weighs 56lbs. It has the new blue REV Sound logo on it. Speakon jacks in and out. New this cost me $800.00 less then a month ago.

$450.00 shipped COUNUS. Rock bottom price!

Here is a link for the specs.

http://revsound.net/Cabs_RS410Series.htm

NO TRADES!

I will take Paypal or U.S. Postal Money Orders as forms of payment only! If buyer uses Paypal I will only shipped to the Paypal account holders confirmed Paypal Address.

Thanks for checking it out.

2. Bump

3. Another bump.

4. Bump and price update. $450.00 shipped CONUS. Rock bottom price! This is almost half off a new one. I really need to move this cab.

5. $450.00 shipped CONUS.

6. Nighttrain1127

Nighttrain1127 Supporting Member

Nov 27, 2004
    Near Worcester MA
    Are you Sure this is an 8 ohm Cab? All the info says they are 4 ohm cabs?

7. I am sure it's 8 ohms.

8. Bump

9. ctufankjian

ctufankjian

Sep 28, 2007
    Vermont
    Endorsing Artist: Unicornbass.se
    Bump for an AWESOME enclosure!

:D

10. Tunaman

Tunaman

Dec 26, 2004
    Boston
  11. After resolving my financial crisis and gigging this cab last night with my Modulus Q5 fretless for the first time and loving the sound I got I decided to keep it. Thanks to all for the interest.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.