1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Reverb and chorus pedals with crossover

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Mytt88, Jan 26, 2018.

1. Mytt88

Mytt88

Jan 18, 2011
    Hi guys.

I'm looking for recommendations for bass specific reverb and chorus pedals. As far as chorus goes I use my digitech bass whammy on the detuned deep setting or my zoom me50b. It sounds great playing by myself but playing live I notice I lose all my low end and dissappear in the mix. It actually sounds like I lose volume but i believe its just a massive liss of low end. I've looked around and am interested in the tech 21 vt bass boost chorus since it detunes similar to the whammy plus with extra controls but it's pricey. I've seen the ehx bass clone chorus and thinking of getting that purely because it has a crossover switch which in theory will solve my problem. I'd like to hear of any more ideas with a low end crossover.

Also I'm on the hunt for a reverb and would like it to have a low end crossover switch but I can't seem to find any? I prefer bass specific made suggestions if you guys have any.
    Thank you

2. Gorn

Gorn

Dec 15, 2011
    Queens, NY
  3. Mytt88

Mytt88

Jan 18, 2011
    Aaaaaaand i've done it again.... How do I move this to a different thread lol cheers

4. Lammchop93

Lammchop93 Supporting Member

Feb 4, 2007
    Louisville, KY
    I haven't been keeping up with the details, but Ampeg just came out with a range of bass pedals at NAMM.