1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

No longer available Reverend "Fellowship" Modified with Aguilar Pickups, now $750

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by frankpc, Jul 9, 2016.

1. frankpc

frankpc Gold Supporting Member

Jun 11, 2009
    New York
    Price:
    $750
    Strings:
    What's up!. I never thought I was gonna sell this bass, because honestly.. it feels and sounds awesome but I'm saving to purchase something else.. and you can see in the pics that i really wasn't planning on selling it,, this bass is from 2014, I'm the only owner.
    I'm a comic book nerd ,more towards Marvel and I own some great Comic Books and also I collect stickers, the back of the bass is cover with some of my stickers and I know someone just crazy like me will buy this bass, it has some wear on the front because of my technique, I used to play this bass without the pickguard cause I preferred it more like that.
    Also I sanded a small area on the back of the neck becauce I was just curious about the maple, walnut, maple, walnut, maple neck,, and yeap the walnut is there :)
    And to make this more fun for whoever is interested, you can choose two of any of the stickers on the picture and I will include them with the bass.
    This bass went through two Pickup modifications, it came with the propietary "Pblade" p pickup from Reverend , then I change it to a Bartolini P pickup and then I got a luthier to installed a set of Aguilars AG 4P/J-HC (completely hum cancelling and noiseless) ,he did the routing for the bridge pickup and also installed the pots for the knobs, what a change of tone, the bass sounds spectacular live and on the studio, it has low action very stable neck, no scratches on the neck, it's nice and smooth.
    As you know this modifications with the price of the pickups are not cheap but worth it... I will also include a brand new Reunion Blues Gig bag, it's just a great bass and because of that I'm asking $800, now 780 Shipped, CONUS only, this bass brand new is list price at $1199 here are the specs:
    • BODY korina solidbody.
    • SetNeck
    • PROFILE medium oval.
    • NUT 1-21/32" (42 mm) width, graphite.
    • PICKUPS Aguilar AG 4P/J-HC
    • FINGERBOARD rosewood, 12" radius.
    • CONTROLS Volume-Tone-Pan
    • BRIDGE string-thru-body or top-load, 3/4" spacing.
    • Reverse Headstock
    • FRETS 21 medium jumbo.
    • NECK 5-piece korina/walnut.
    • TRUSS ROD dual action, headstock access.
    • SCALE 34".TUNERS Hipshot Ultralig

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 20, 2016
  2. StudioGC

StudioGC

Sep 20, 2015
    London
    Love the ring screw for the grounding point. Brilliant!

franklinpc likes this.
  3. frankpc

Jun 11, 2009
    New York
    ..I also wanna add that there's enough room in the electronic cavity to install a preamp...

StudioGC likes this.
  4. StudioGC

StudioGC

Sep 20, 2015
    London
    Definetly lots of room....

BTW, so the neck measures 1.65" width (if my conversion is right) how thick is the for and aft feel (thickness say as compared to a American P bass)?

5. frankpc

Jun 11, 2009
    New York
    ..well all I can say, is that is more comfortable than a pbass for sure..definetely a bit thinner than a Pbass.. it's a very comfy neck.. low action too..

6. StudioGC

StudioGC

Sep 20, 2015
    London
    Cool. I'm getting tempted....

7. frankpc

Jun 11, 2009
    New York
    check this video I made the first day I got the bass: with just the standard P pickup that came with it.. I'm telling you, the Aguilars gave this bass a boost of tone versatility, the guy who installed the pickups and did the routing on the body for the bridge pup used to be a Luthier for Sadowsky...

StudioGC likes this.
  8. frankpc

Jun 11, 2009
    New York
    Check this song I made with the bass,,you can do anything with this bass:

9. StudioGC

StudioGC

Sep 20, 2015
    London
    Holy cow. Nice! Totally different from the style I play, but I love it. Nice work.

franklinpc likes this.
  10. nonohmic

nonohmic Supporting Member

Dec 13, 2005
    ABQ, NM.
    This is really sweet man!

franklinpc likes this.
  11. frankpc

Jun 11, 2009
    New York
    it is ;) it has a an amazing sound and strong output when playing live..

12. Bourbongangster

Bourbongangster

Nov 5, 2015
    I remember watching your videos on YouTube when I was gasing real bad for one of these. This price actually makes it something I would consider if I had the money right now.

franklinpc likes this.