1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

No longer available Reverend "Meshell Ndegeocello" signature bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by frankpc, Oct 5, 2015.

1. frankpc

frankpc Gold Supporting Member

Jun 11, 2009
    New York
    Price:
    $760
    Strings:
    For sale is this cool Reverend pbass (Meshell Ndegeocello), I had it for a little more than a year, it's in great condition, I can't find any scratch on the body or the neck, the only scratch is on the lower coil, and that's because I hit the string against it to get a harmonic effect, I made a few videos with this bass, if you want I can send you the links.
    The neck feels great,, the tone is great.. great low end and the bass has great acoustic resonance, it's awesome., it has a stacked volume and tone knob...it has a big electronic cavity in the back, you can install a preamp with no problem in there, string through body ferrules.
    The bass came with its own pickups made by reverend called "dual blades" great pickups but I wanted to try the bartolinis, but I will ship the original pickups too, they do sound more fat than the bartolinis.
    I will ship the bass with fresh strings, so you can hear the amazing strong acoustic resonance of this bass right out of the box.
    The price of this bass as new is $999 and it doesn't come with a gig bag or case, I will ship it in a used body glove gigbag very well packed, only shipping in CONUS, no trades..
    Thank You.

Attached Files:

fretlesswonder and jasper383 like this.
  2. frankpc

Jun 11, 2009
    New York
    Bump

3. ricksvintage

ricksvintage Commercial User

Digging it like an Old Soul Record:)

4. frankpc

Jun 11, 2009
    New York
    Bump

5. cv115505

cv115505 Supporting Member Commercial User

Sep 14, 2012
    Pittsburgh
    MJC Ironworks
    Let me know if you change your mind about trades

6. Funksoulbass

Funksoulbass

Dec 9, 2008
    Queens
    How much does it weight?

7. frankpc

Jun 11, 2009
    New York
    I haven't weight it.. but is definetely less than 8lbs, maybe less than 7.5lbs...

Funksoulbass likes this.
  8. frankpc

Jun 11, 2009
    New York
    it's nice and light..

9. Kukulkan61

Kukulkan61 Supporting Member

Feb 8, 2011
    Northern Arizona
    I likes I likes..:woot:

10. fretlesswonder

fretlesswonder

Jul 26, 2006
    New Jersey
    Sexy looking bass, plus having seen her live, she kills it every time!

11. frankpc

Jun 11, 2009
    New York
    Bump

12. pacojas

pacojas "FYYA BUN"

Oct 11, 2009
    MEXICANADAMERICA
    where is the video?

13. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 14, 2021