Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Reverend Rumblefish J/J pups for sale

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by jedi, Dec 28, 2003.

1. jedi

jedi

Apr 11, 2003
    north texas
    Hello hello. I recently bought this Reverend off TB based on word of mouth. I really dig the bass, but it's not exactly what I'm looking for. So instead of kind of being displeased with it, I'm just going to pass it on and keep searching for a different bass. It's an earlier model with J/J pups, though i'm not sure what year, the serial number on the back of the neck is 01894. When I initially received it, the pots were shot, so I got them replaced along with getting the bass setup. Also it had these weird hash marks in the edge of the neck by the second fret, whatever that is all about, they don't bother the bass, they just make me wonder what the hell they are from whenever I see them. Any questions, feel free to ask, or email me.
    -Kyle

hmm, I thought I had pics from when I initially bought it, but I apparantly deleted them...I'll work on that. The bass is teal with a silver/gray pickguard. email me with any questions.

2. rrybicki

rrybicki Innocent Bystander Supporting Member

Kyle,

How much for the fish?

Russ

3. jedi

jedi

Apr 11, 2003
    north texas
    I payed 450 for it, as i recall, plus shipping. So that would be my ideal asking price.
    -Kyle

4. Scott D

Scott D

Apr 21, 2003
    Minneapolis, MN
    You know, from what this title looks like, it seems that you are selling the Pickups from a 'Fish.

5. jedi

jedi

Apr 11, 2003
    north texas
    various pictures

6. jedi

jedi

Apr 11, 2003
    north texas
    more pictures

7. jedi

jedi

Apr 11, 2003
    north texas
  8. jedi

jedi

Apr 11, 2003
    north texas
  9. jedi

jedi

Apr 11, 2003
    north texas
    I don't know how to delete threads. Could an admin please do it for me?:(
    Thanks,
    Kyle

10. click "edit/delete" on the first post.

11. DigthemLows

DigthemLows

Oct 10, 2003
    Sacramento CA
    why do you want the thread deleted?? is it sold?