1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Reverend Rumblefish XL (4-string) w/case

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Slater, Jan 10, 2005.

1. Slater

Slater Bye Millen! Hello?

Apr 17, 2000
    The Great Lakes State
    Since I haven't played this bass in months, and I have GAS for other bass gear, I have decided to try to sell my Reverend Rumblefish XL. I am the second owner of this bass and it is in very good condition (There is a tiny nick in the back of the headstock which is the only flaw that I can find on the bass - see pic).

The XL model features two Jazz bass type pickups, and master volume & master tone controls. The XL also has a Series/Parallel/Solo-Bridge pickup selector switch.

This bass also has Hipshot Ultra-light Tuners.

Included with the bass is a Reverend "Teardrop" case. The case has a few scuffs on it, but is still in pretty good shape and protects the bass very well.

I'm asking $650 for the bass + case, shipped (in the continental U.S.)

If you are interested in buying, or have any questions, feel free to e-mail, PM, or post a reply.

Thanks for looking :)

2. Slater

Apr 17, 2000
    The Great Lakes State
    I'll post more pics. I have to edit them-they're too big.

OK, here's the bass w/case...

3. Slater

Apr 17, 2000
    The Great Lakes State
    Headstock...

4. Slater

Apr 17, 2000
    The Great Lakes State
    Serial # and nick...

The nick in the headstock is on the left edge (in the pick) and about 1 inch below the serial number.

5. Slater

Apr 17, 2000
    The Great Lakes State
    Body closeup

6. Scott D

Scott D

Apr 21, 2003
    Minneapolis, MN
    Any trades? I really want something like this... I have a great lakland skyline 55-01 up on the block, in beautiful cherryburst over ash... I don't have much cash to throw on top.

7. Slater

Apr 17, 2000
    The Great Lakes State
    I have accepted an offer for this bass. I am awaiting confirmation/payment...

8. Slater

Apr 17, 2000
    The Great Lakes State
    Since some people like to look at Reverends, I'll wait a while before I delete this thread.
    :cool:

9. Bass-only

Bass-only Supporting Member

Oct 9, 2001
    Cleveland
    Paul,

Thanks for the smooth deal! You've been a pleasure to work with and the bass was described accurately. She sounds HUGE and looks great!

TB-ers -buy with confidence from SLATER!

Great guy!

Bob (bass-only) - new owner of the Rumblefish XL