Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Reverend Rumblefish XL (4-string) w/case

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Slater, Jan 10, 2005.

1. Slater

Slater Bye Millen! Hello?

Apr 17, 2000
    The Great Lakes State
    Since I haven't played this bass in months, and I have GAS for other bass gear, I have decided to try to sell my Reverend Rumblefish XL. I am the second owner of this bass and it is in very good condition (There is a tiny nick in the back of the headstock which is the only flaw that I can find on the bass - see pic).

The XL model features two Jazz bass type pickups, and master volume & master tone controls. The XL also has a Series/Parallel/Solo-Bridge pickup selector switch.

This bass also has Hipshot Ultra-light Tuners.

Included with the bass is a Reverend "Teardrop" case. The case has a few scuffs on it, but is still in pretty good shape and protects the bass very well.

I'm asking $650 for the bass + case, shipped (in the continental U.S.)

If you are interested in buying, or have any questions, feel free to e-mail, PM, or post a reply.

Thanks for looking :)

2. Slater

Apr 17, 2000
    The Great Lakes State
    I'll post more pics. I have to edit them-they're too big.

OK, here's the bass w/case...

3. Slater

Apr 17, 2000
    The Great Lakes State
    Headstock...

4. Slater

Apr 17, 2000
    The Great Lakes State
    Serial # and nick...

The nick in the headstock is on the left edge (in the pick) and about 1 inch below the serial number.

5. Slater

Apr 17, 2000
    The Great Lakes State
    Body closeup

6. Scott D

Scott D

Apr 21, 2003
    Minneapolis, MN
    Any trades? I really want something like this... I have a great lakland skyline 55-01 up on the block, in beautiful cherryburst over ash... I don't have much cash to throw on top.

7. Slater

Apr 17, 2000
    The Great Lakes State
    I have accepted an offer for this bass. I am awaiting confirmation/payment...

8. Slater

Apr 17, 2000
    The Great Lakes State
    Since some people like to look at Reverends, I'll wait a while before I delete this thread.
    :cool:

9. Bass-only

Bass-only Supporting Member

Oct 9, 2001
    Cleveland
    Paul,

Thanks for the smooth deal! You've been a pleasure to work with and the bass was described accurately. She sounds HUGE and looks great!

TB-ers -buy with confidence from SLATER!

Great guy!

Bob (bass-only) - new owner of the Rumblefish XL