Reverend Rumblefish XL-4

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Dave Siff, Jan 22, 2001.

1. OK here we go again. I have mounting bills, and two Reverends.. so one has to go.
    This one is an XL-4.. semi-hollow body, bugeye black chrome finish ($200 option), 21-fret maple neck with a rosewood fingerboard, and two Reverend J pickups with a master volume, tone, and a 3-way switch to set the pickups in single coil, series, or parallel. The bass can get a huge variety of sounds, and it plays like butter.
    The bass is in excellent condition, with only a couple of scratch marks behind the bridge from changing strings. It comes with the cool Reverend teardrop hardshell case, which also has a couple of marks on it but is in excellent condition.
    I paid $950 for this bass new.. will sell for $625, buyer to pay shipping. Can e-mail pics.

[Edited by Dave Siff on 01-22-2001 at 12:37 PM]
  2. neptoon

Jul 25, 2000
    summerville, sc
    is that carl thompson jealous? j/k, man...
  3. dmaki

Apr 29, 2000
    Hey Dave, could you send me some pics of the bass? I may be interested...

4. OK, the ebay auction is over. I still have the bass.. and, following Big Wheel's suggestion, I will refrain from re-listing it on ebay until I have given anyone here who wants it a fair shot. I've dropped the price to $625 *including* shipping. Let me know!

Sep 10, 2000
    great! you finally sold it!