1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Reverend Rumblefish XL-4

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Dave Siff, Jan 22, 2001.

1. OK here we go again. I have mounting bills, and two Reverends.. so one has to go.
    This one is an XL-4.. semi-hollow body, bugeye black chrome finish ($200 option), 21-fret maple neck with a rosewood fingerboard, and two Reverend J pickups with a master volume, tone, and a 3-way switch to set the pickups in single coil, series, or parallel. The bass can get a huge variety of sounds, and it plays like butter.
    The bass is in excellent condition, with only a couple of scratch marks behind the bridge from changing strings. It comes with the cool Reverend teardrop hardshell case, which also has a couple of marks on it but is in excellent condition.
    I paid $950 for this bass new.. will sell for $625, buyer to pay shipping. Can e-mail pics.

[Edited by Dave Siff on 01-22-2001 at 12:37 PM]

2. neptoon

neptoon

Jul 25, 2000
    summerville, sc
    is that carl thompson jealous? j/k, man...

3. dmaki

dmaki

Apr 29, 2000
    Chattanooga
    Hey Dave, could you send me some pics of the bass? I may be interested...

Thanks,
    David

4. OK, the ebay auction is over. I still have the bass.. and, following Big Wheel's suggestion, I will refrain from re-listing it on ebay until I have given anyone here who wants it a fair shot. I've dropped the price to $625 *including* shipping. Let me know!

5. Sold!

6. RETSAMPALS

RETSAMPALS

Sep 10, 2000
    great! you finally sold it!