Reverend Rumblefish

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by mksolid, May 16, 2005.

1. mksolid

Jan 4, 2005

Did all of you that use Rumblefishes buy them when Reverend still made them, or is it still possible to find them used? I have looked everywhere to no avail and it would be appreciated if someone could point me in the right direction in obtaining one of these.
  2. Chef

Chef Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

May 23, 2004
    Columbia MO
    Staff Reviewer; Bass Gear Magazine
    Mountain Music in KC had three last time i was them. They show on ebay sorta regular.
  3. Smallequestrian

Smallequestrian Rock and/or Roll Supporting Member

Jul 6, 2004
    Chicago, IL
    Beta Tester: Source Audio
    I bought my Dragonfly Green Baby in February used. There is probably one on eBay once or twice a month on average. Be patient. There also seems to be a few stores out there with a couple in stock, so you might get lucky there.

I also love any excuse to post a pic.
    My PJ with dearly departed Whitey
  4. msquared

Sep 19, 2004
    Kansas City
    Mountain Music hasn't had them in a long time, unfortunately. They turn up on ebay now and then (and there's a Houser up there right now) but you do have to be patient.
  5. Best of luck in getting a used one. Just keep an eye on eBay, and They pop up occasionally. I've seen a couple go for pretty outrageous prices lately.
    Of the two I still have (I've owned four total) I got my first one in late 1998, shortly after they came out, and snagged the other one from right here on Talkbass last June.
  6. iDavid

Apr 22, 2005