1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Reviews ordering online for a new bass on bass central?

Discussion in 'Bass Central' started by Trippydippy, Dec 13, 2016.

1. Trippydippy

Trippydippy

Nov 19, 2016
    Just wanna know your exprience for buying a new bass on bass central is it safe? How Do they compare to sweetwater? im planning to buy from them cause the other dealer i wanted to buy from are currently out of stock

kev451 likes this.
  2. kev451

kev451 Gold Supporting Member

Feb 23, 2014
    New Jersey
    They are very good, normally you would play an instrument prior to buying but sometimes well you can't. I bought my Amber Burst Spector from them and they shipped it out the same day and in 3 days I had my bass perfectly shipped zero issues.

3. BIGEJ2

BIGEJ2 Supporting Member

Jul 29, 2009
    Happy Valley, PA
    Bass Central is awesome. I bought four or five from them sight unseen and all were perfect and shipped quickly. I also buy from Sweetwater but they are often too salesy for me. Follow-up calls and high pressure is not how I prefer to do business. I prefer straight up guys from the get go and that's what you have at Bass Central.

4. pcake

pcake Supporting Member

Sep 20, 2011
    Los Angeleez
  5. tlite

tlite Supporting Member

Aug 18, 2016
    Florida
    Late reply but I live near Bass Central and I just started to take lessons there. They are good people. Most basses never leave the box and are kept in the back. 95% of their business is online and what is on the floor they are extremely careful with. Solid shop.

6. Plaz

Plaz

Sep 7, 2006
    North-Central NJ
    I just had a great experience buying a bass from them online. Everything went perfectly and quickly, and they couldn't have been more helpful, responsive, and courteous.

7. ihixulu

ihixulu Supporting Member

Mar 31, 2000
    South Shore MA
    I recently took delivery of a 2013 PDN EBMM StingRay. Ordering was a snap, got the tracking details quickly, bass arrived a few days later at my door in perfect shape. Very happy with Bass Central.

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 12, 2021