1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Revsound Boston North GTG Sat April 20th. (Salem)

Discussion in 'Social Events and Get Togethers [BG]' started by TonyP-, Mar 5, 2013.

1. TonyP-

TonyP- Excuse me but you have your I-IV-V in my II-V-I Gold Supporting Member

Aug 21, 2003
    Boston Mass
    A-Designs Audio Mike Lull Custom Guitars Gallien Krueger amplification Tsunami Cables GHS Strings RMI Basswitch Nordstrand Pickups Darkglass Electronics
    Revsound Boston North GTG Sat April 20th. (Salem)

Hello Folks
    Revsound is having simi-open house in Salem Mass.

Saturday the 20th

Food-Beer (thats right I said beer)-Coffee-Desert will be provided.

Dave & crew will be unavailing the new RS112T & RS212T (and hopefully) the RS322TP (which is a neo tribute to the Berg 322)

More detail to come

2. ON the ONE

ON the ONE

Nov 20, 2010
    Maine
    Subbed

3. Thor

Thor Gold Supporting Member In Memoriam

debbus

4. kjpollo

kjpollo

Mar 17, 2008
    CT
    Dammit, can't make it. Gigging that night.

5. TonyP-

Aug 21, 2003
    Boston Mass
    A-Designs Audio Mike Lull Custom Guitars Gallien Krueger amplification Tsunami Cables GHS Strings RMI Basswitch Nordstrand Pickups Darkglass Electronics
    I just wanted to the get the ball rolling on a small GTG hosted by Revsound.

Food: Ipswich Ale – Italian tray – Coffee/other beverages – deserts
    What we are asking for is just $10 paypal just PM me.
    Some of the concepts for this event

Wall of Ear Candy: -Literally there will be a large wall of assorted Revsound cabinets 410-210-110-112-212-(and possibly the 322 tribute)

Studio: -A studio environment with a couple of very good drummers coming it to jam with folks in set intervals. (This will be limited just to give people break)

Recording: -We are going to record the Jams in high definition video This is a great opportunity to hear all the new Resound gear cabinets (so bring your heads if you want to hear your head with x combination, this is encouraged).

I will have more details on the directions later but this will be right down the street from the historic district.

6. grumpyfunk

grumpyfunk

Mar 26, 2012
    Boston, Ma
    Nice, I'll be there. What time are you thinking?

7. TonyP-

Aug 21, 2003
    Boston Mass
    11:00-5:00
    Then I believe some folks are going down the street to Gulu-Gulu to play.

8. Bipslapper

Bipslapper Well Ahoy, Paloi Supporting Member

Sep 20, 2009
    Cape Cod, MA
    Thanks Brotha Tony, just saw this thread thanks to your earlier "hint". I too want to go; I do have a gig that night in Orleans on the Cape but no Friday night (4/19) gig (thankfully). Coolness.

9. Cool. Not sure I can make it, but it's in my calendar.

10. Will Kelly

Will Kelly

Mar 3, 2010
    TX
    I think I can make that Tony.

I'm house hunting in Texas but haven't bought the ticket yet so I can come back the 19th. I think it'll be worth it to check out the new Revsound cabs.

11. FretlessMainly

FretlessMainly

Nov 17, 2010
    I'll put this on my calendar and see if I can make it.

12. Will Kelly

Will Kelly

Mar 3, 2010
    TX
    For sure coming to this. I'll bring some cabs and amps for some shootout stuff!

13. I will be attending. I plan on bringing my REV RS 410 so everyone can check it out.

I have a gig that night so I won't be staying all day. Probrably till about 1 or 2 o'clock.

14. Tunaman

Tunaman

Dec 26, 2004
    Boston
    No way! This is awesome, I live 10 minutes away but my 2nd baby is due April 17th! UGH! My wife went 8 days late last time so who the hell knows

IF I'm in... and thats a BIG if

Sterling 5HH PDN
    Warwick Limited LTD Streamer LX
    Bongo 5HH

Oh & GK NEO 115s... yup, you heard that right. I'll put my GK NEOs up against your boutiques

15. TonyP-

Aug 21, 2003
    Boston Mass
    Cool...Lets do a video A/B-ing them.

16. Tunaman

Tunaman

Dec 26, 2004
    Boston
    Just checked out the Revsound site... I thought you were a band but actually a cab maker, well aren't I silly. Cool stuff though. I wouldn't mind having a smaller cab and seeing the local builders. I'll be there with my basses & leave my cabs at home IF I'm not in the delivery room, ha ha

17. TonyP-

Aug 21, 2003
    Boston Mass
    Actually I'm not revsound.

I'm just an product endorser however they will be there and using my studio for the event.

BTW the new RS112Ts are just awesome.

16.5" H 16.5" W 15.25" deep at 28lbs. Just a touch smaller then the new Berg CN.

18. I would like to attend just to check out your studio!

Unfortunately working that day.

19. grumpyfunk

grumpyfunk

Mar 26, 2012
    Boston, Ma
    I can bring my CN112 and we can compare, just got it Friday.
    Can't wait to check out the RS112T. I would have considered it, but RevSound doesn't have a 112 listed on their website, just the RS112G, which is for guitar.

20. TonyP-

Aug 21, 2003
    Boston Mass
    Its a new product and you have a PM coming later ;)